Columbia Memorial Hospital's (CMH) Columbia Center is available for your meeting, educational and private party needs.
CMH's Columbia Center has three rooms available for use:
- The Coho Room. A large meeting room that can hold up to 75 people (fee for rental). The Coho Room has an attached gourmet, demonstration kitchen that can also be rented, and CMH-approved chefs may be used to cater for your event.
- The Chinook Room. A small, comfortable room holding up to 12 people (no rental fee).
- The Steelhead Room. A small, comfortable room holding up to 12 people (no rental fee).
The Coho Room
- Room setup including linens (if preferred).
- Access to state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment including computer and internet access, DVD and VCR, microphone capabilities.
- Free coffee, tea and hot water.
- Room cleanup.
Kitchen rental includes:
- Full use of gourmet kitchen by CMH-approved chef.
- Cleanup of kitchen, dishes, etc.
All events will have CMH staff on premises during the event.
How to reserve the Columbia Center conference rooms and kitchen
After you identify a date, call us to verify availability at 503-338-7564.
If you want an event catered using the gourmet kitchen, we will give you a list of approved chefs to contact. You will arrange the catering independently with them and let us know which you have chosen.
Complete the facility-use contract and return with deposit, as appropriate. Identify the room setup and you are good to go.
- Coho Room—$50 per hour up to 4 hours, $200 for 4 to 8 hours; ($150 for not-for-profit organizations); $25 per hour after 8 hours.
- Coho Room and kitchen—$75 per hour up to 4 hours, $350 for 5 to 8 hours; ($300 for not-for-profit organizations); $50 per hour after 8 hours.
CMH's Columbia Center is located at 2021 Marine Drive in Astoria and is also the host location for the CMH Community Education Programs. Contact the CMH Community Education Department at 503-338-7564.
Back to top.