Columbia Memorial Hospital's (CMH) Columbia Center is available for your meeting, educational and private party needs.
CMH's Columbia Center has three rooms available for use:
- The Coho Room. A large meeting room that can hold up to 75 people (fee for rental). The Coho Room has an attached gourmet, demonstration kitchen that can also be rented, and CMH-approved chefs may be used to cater for your event.
- The Chinook Room. A small, comfortable room holding up to 12 people (no rental fee for not-for-profits during business hours).
- The Steelhead Room. A small, comfortable room holding up to 12 people (no rental fee for not-for-profits during business hours).
The Coho Room
- Room setup including linens (if preferred).
- Access to state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment including computer and internet access, DVD and VCR, microphone capabilities.
- Free coffee, tea and hot water.
- Room cleanup.
Kitchen rental includes:
- Full use of gourmet kitchen by CMH-approved chef.
- Cleanup of kitchen, dishes, etc.
All events will have CMH staff on premises during the event.
How to reserve the Columbia Center conference rooms and kitchen
After you identify a date, call us to verify availability at 503-338-7564.
If you want an event catered using the gourmet kitchen, we will give you a list of approved chefs to contact. You will arrange the catering independently with them and let us know which you have chosen.
Complete the facility-use contract and return with deposit, as appropriate. Identify the room setup and you are good to go.
- Coho Room—$50 per hour up to 4 hours, $200 for 4 to 8 hours; ($150 for not-for-profit organizations); $25 per hour after 8 hours.
- Coho Room and kitchen—$75 per hour up to 4 hours, $350 for 5 to 8 hours; ($300 for not-for-profit organizations); $50 per hour after 8 hours.
- Steelhead or Chinook rooms—Call 503-338-7564 for rates.
CMH's Columbia Center is located at 2021 Marine Drive in Astoria and is also the host location for the CMH Community Education Programs. Contact the CMH Community Education Department at 503-338-7564.
Back to top.