Thank you for visiting Columbia Memorial Hospital's (CMH) website. While we're here, we wanted to take the chance to get you more acquainted with our staff, or your neighbors! CMH is one of the largest employers in the Lower Columbia Region, and the majority of our staff members live here too. At Columbia Memorial Hospital, we hold our staff in the highest regard—we wouldn't be here without them. So please take this opportunity to meet one of our stars!
Meet Rachel Van Dusen, M.D.
Columbia Memorial Hospital is pleased to welcome General Surgeon Rachel Van Dusen, M.D. to the CMH Specialty Clinic.
Dr. Van Dusen attended George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC. and completed her residency at George Washington University Hospital.
Dr. Van Dusen specializes in general surgery and is a member of both the American College of Surgeons and Association of Women Surgeons. She is skilled in all types of general surgery including gastrointestinal and neck cases.
Some of her surgical interests and case types include:
- General surgery
- Trauma and acute care surgery
- Laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Surgical oncology
- Colorectal surgery - laparoscopic colon resection
- Breast surgery
- Sentinel lymph node dissection
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Foregut surgery
- Endovenous ablation for varicose veins and venous insufficiency
- Rectal and hemorrhoidal disease
- Endoscopy and colonoscopy
- PEG (percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy) placement
- Vascular access - port placement, dialysis access creation
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Van Dusen please call 503-338-4075. She can also be reached directly by extension x5759.