The CMH/OHSU Cancer Care Center is dedicated to providing comprehensive, interdisciplinary, consultative and ongoing medical oncology and hematology care, by appointment, to patients who require direct medical care throughout the course of their illness.
Some of the services provided by the Cancer Care Center are:
- Hematology and oncology consults
- Cancer care and follow up services
- Oncology education
- Bone marrow biopsies
- Infusion Services including blood transfusions, infusions and chemotherapy
- Support groups
During your first appointment
- You will meet with Jennifer Lycette, MD. She will review your records, perform an examination, and discuss her recommendations with you.
- If the doctor requires additional diagnostic information, on subsequent visits you may be seen by a Nurse Practitioner who works directly with Dr. Lycette to deliver you the highest quality of care.
Important information about your first appointment:
- Your initial consultation will be approximately one hour.
- If you are unable to keep this appointment please call 503-338-4085 to reschedule.
- You are encouraged to bring a family member or a friend with you to your appointment.
- Please remember to bring all of your insurance cards.
- Please bring a list of your current medications (including vitamins or supplements and any over-the-counter medications) with dose and frequency.
Hours of operation
The CMH/OHSU Cancer Care Center is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Cancer Care Center located on the first floor of the new Park Medical Building at 2158 Exchange Street in Suite 107. Parking is available in front of the building and below. If you need assistance with a wheel chair please check with the receptionist at the entrance. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions at 503-338-4085.