Clinics: CMH Cancer Care
The CMH Cancer Care Clinic is adjacent to the CMH hospital. The clinic is dedicated to providing comprehensive, interdisciplinary, consultative and ongoing medical oncology and hematology care, by appointment, to patients who require direct medical care throughout the course of their illness. Dr Robert Raish is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Raish has more than 20 years of clinical experience, he is part of the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute team and a Clinical Associate Professor. Dr Raish has a strong interest in clinical research, particularly in breast and GI malignancies.
Some of the services that are provided by the clinic are:
- Hematology and oncology consults
- Cancer care and follow up services
- Oncology Education
- Bone Marrow Biopsies
The clinic is open Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. Dr. Raish is in the office two days a week, Tuesday and Wednesday. To schedule an appointment, call the CMH Oncology Clinic at 503-338-4085 Fax 503-338-4086.
Our patients receive chemotherapy treatment as an outpatient at the infusion department of the Columbia Memorial Hospital, located across the street from the clinic. It is staffed by highly trained, oncology certified nurses, the infusion facility offers IV treatments for patient's receiving chemotherapy.
- Central line catheter placement and care
- Intravenous therapies (to include antibiotics, iron replacement)
- IV anti-nausea care
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
- Transfusion of blood products (red blood cells, plasma, platelets)
CMH Infusion services is open Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. For more information, please contact Chemotherapy/Infusion Services at 503-338-4014. CMH Infusion Services is located in the CMH Hospital-Professional Office Building—North Entrance.
During your first appointment
- You will meet with Dr Robert Raish, he will review your records, give you an examination and discuss his recommendations with you.
- If the doctor requires additional diagnostic information, the nurse will schedule the appointments for you before you leave.
Important information about your first appointment:
- Your initial consultation will be 1 hour.
- If you are unable to keep this appointment please call 503- 338-4085 to reschedule.
- You are encouraged to bring a family member or a friend with you to your appointment.
- Please remember to bring all of your insurance cards.
- Please bring a list of your current medications (including vitamins or supplements and any over-the-counter medications) with dose and frequency.
The Oncology Clinic is located in the CMH Wellness & Pavilion, third floor. Parking is available in front of the building. If you need assistance with a wheel chair please check with the receptionist at the entrance. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions at 503-338-4085.