Columbia Memorial Hospital, in collaboration with Oregon Health & Science University, provides comprehensive care for a range of heart health and heart disease prevention needs here in our community.
Join WomenHeart of North Oregon Coast. This support and education group for women living with or at risk of heart disease meets once a month. Get more details.
Care and services
- Arrhythmia management.
- Blood Coagulation Management Clinic (INR).
- Cardiac clearance for surgery.
- Cardiology consultations.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Cardiac risk assessment.
- Cholesterol management.
- Hypertension management.
- INR Clinic.
- Miniature Heart Monitor implantation. (Learn about the procedure.)
- Pacemaker and ICD checks.
- Second opinion consultations.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Treadmill stress test (ETT).
- Exercise stress echocardiograms.
- Dobutamine stress echocardiograms.
- Pacemaker clinic.
- 24/48 hour Holter Monitoring
- Cardiac Event Monitor
For physicians making a referral
Please contact the office to schedule an appointment for your patient. Please fax recent chart notes, last six months of labs and all testing results (Holter monitors, EKGs, etc.) to 503-338-4091. Or call the office at 503-338-4087, and we will be happy to answer any questions.
Our clinic is located in Columbia Memorial Hospital's Professional Office Building II, if you enter through the West Entrance, a volunteer can direct you to the clinic. Our address is 2095 Exchange Street, Suite 301, Astoria, OR 97103.
You can contact us at: