Welcome to Columbia Memorial Hospital's Media Page! Browse this page to find out what we're up to at CMH and learn a little more about your own health in our "Did you know?" section!
Special Feature: The OHSU Effect
Hear Erik Thorsen, CEO of Columbia Memorial Hospital, and Mark O'Hollaren, MD, OHSU's Vice President for Strategic Outreach, discuss the successes of their collaboration. Dr. Mark O'Hollaren said, "It really started out as a discussion about a small-scale clinical
relationship between Columbia Memorial Hospital and OHSU. Those initial
conversations grew into the Columbia Memorial Hospital/OHSU Cancer Care
Center and, on a parallel track, a partnership to offer cardiology care." (click here to read more about Dr. Mark O'Hollaren's mission as the VP for Strategic Outreach at OHSU
Did You Know?
Doc Talk with Columbia Memorial
- CMH talks about its new Electronic Medical Record system
- Dr. Kevin Baxter and Family Nurse Practitioner Jan Monroe talk about surviving the flu season
- Dr. Tom Duncan and Dr. Robbie Law talk about the benefits of primary care
- The inside scoop on Astoria's new football field
- Dr. Cox on how an internist can be your partner in chronic disease management
- Hospice: Care for the long journey
- Meet CMH's new Pulmonologist, Dr. Lewis, and learn how to get involved as a volunteer
- Get an inside perspective on CMH's Planetree philosophy and what it means for patients
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation improve quality of life for many people
Learn how you can help as a CMH volunteer
- Learn about CMH's philosophy on "patient-centered care"
- Women's Heart Health Iniative - How you can become a part of it
- Meet Urologist, David Leibel, DO, and find out how you can Pay it Forward for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Meet two physicians, Robert Wayne, MD and Warren Roberts, MD
- Meet CMH's new Chief Clinical Officer and learn about why CMH is the only "Most Wired" hospital in Oregon.
- Learn about Cardiac Rehabilitation and the Outpatient Pharmacy at CMH
- What is a Physician's Assistant? With Ryan Larsen, PA-C and Rebekah MacNeill, PA-C
- Learn about Emergency Healthcare for your child with Dr. Ram
- Thyroid, Osteoporosis, Diabetes and Healthy Cooking
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cardiac Health with Diana Rinkevich, MD
- Health & Wellness with Richard Crass, MD and Tobacco Cessation
- CMH Specialties, Art and Wellness and Pediatrics
- CMH Foundation Fundraiser and Planetree
- Cancer Prevention and Cardiology in Astoria
- Oncology, CMH Education Programs and Surgery Center
- Learn about Men's Health and Kidney Stones from David Leibel, DO
- Columbia Memorial Hospital is named 'Most Wired'
- Learn about Hospice Care Services
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine with Drs. Abbott and LaCost
- CMH Foundation's upcoming events and Community Center info
- CMH introduces Lisa Harris, RN, nurse at the Wound Care Clinic
- Learn about how to deal with the stress of the holiday season and classes CMH will offer in 2012
- Join Pattie Boullie as she discusses Women's Health and Maternity Care
- Surgeon Dr. Edouard Duret tells us about his practice.