The Columbia Memorial Hospital Surgical Services staff performs a variety of procedures using the most up-to-date equipment. The department offers a comforting environment, allowing people to have an inpatient surgery and be hospitalized or to return home the same day as their procedure. Once a surgeon has scheduled the procedure, patients should make an appointment with the pre-admission testing nurse. This service allows patients to complete all pre-operative procedures, such as lab tests, x-rays or an EKG. Patients can also meet the staff, ask questions and learn more about recovery.
- To set up an appointment with the pre-admission testing nurse, call 503-338-7516.
- For more information about your scheduled procedure, call 503-325-4321 between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The following forms are available online for you to download:
- Surgical Services brochure. Please read for valuable information about our surgical department.
- Medication Information Form. Please click here and download a copy. Fill it out and bring a copy with you to the hospital. It is a good idea to make copies of the completed form and carry one with you at all times.
- Registration form. Please download and fill out before you come to the hospital. This will speed up the registration process.
- General discharge instructions. Please review this for instructions to follow upon returning home after your surgery.
Surgical services is located at the main campus, accessible via the North, East or West entrances. For information call 503-325-4321, ext. 3134.