At Columbia Memorial Hospital, we know that in order to care for our patients and the community, we must care for our caregivers. As part of that care, we offer a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees.
Paid health care
CMH offers 100% employer-paid health care benefits with very affordable dependent premiums, including:
- Vision insurance.
- Prescription coverage.
- Dental and orthodontics insurance. Prescription coverage.
More employee benefits
Some of the other great benefits of being a CMH caregiver include:
- 70% discount on hospital services for employee and insured dependents (you pay only 30% after insurance).
- Up to 28 days paid time off for full-time employees to cover vacation, sick time and holidays.
- Retirement savings plans, including generous matching and profit share contributions.
- Shift differentials for evenings, weekends and nights.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Complimentary access to our hospital gym.
- Employer-paid life insurance, with optional life insurance for dependents.
- Pharmacy, central supply, gift shop, coffee stand and cafe discounts.
- Employee Assistance (EAP) counseling on a variety of topics.
- Paid compassionate leave (bereavement leave).
- Paid jury duty service.
- AFLAC options.
- Optional pet, home and auto insurance.
- Discounts with local business community partners.
- Childcare subsidies.
- Employer-paid Long-Term Disability (LTD)
Join our CMH team
ORS 441.180 requires this hospital to post notice of certain Oregon laws that affect nurses, including laws about staffing, employment practices and outside employment.