Attention: The CMH-OHSU Health Pediatric Clinic in Astoria has moved to the Park Medical Building - East, 2158 Exchange St., Ste. 206/207, Astoria.
Click here for a map of CMH offices and clinics in the Park Medical Building, including the location of the Pediatric Clinic.
Choosing a health care provider for your child is an important decision. Fortunately, you don't have to travel far to get great pediatric care.
At the CMH-OHSU Health Pediatric Clinic, our experienced team includes board-certified pediatricians and a pediatric nurse practitioner. As employees of OHSU, they have the backing and support of a large research hospital but live and work here on the coast to care for your family.
Our providers offer the same high level of care you could find in a larger metropolitan area, with a personalized, small-town approach that lets your child develop a connection with their doctor that goes beyond the office visits. Your child will see their pediatrician out in the community and might even find their doctor cheering them on at sporting events, recitals or school programs.
From children's checkups to pediatrician ear piercing
CMH offers the only specialty clinics for children in our region. We offer everything you'd expect from a pediatric clinic, including well-child checkups, immunizations, and care for chronic conditions and childhood issues.
We even provide services you might not expect, like ear piercing.
Other notable services we offer include:
- Same-day visits for illnesses. Check out the OHSU MD 4KIDS app. It can help you make smart choices about when to head to our Pediatric Clinic and which illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
- Help connecting with additional resources, such as services for families of children with special needs.
- Emotional support for your family during stressful events or life changes. Our social worker is great at listening and being there for your whole family in times of need.
How we partner with kids and families
We are experts in children's health and development, but we're also your partner in managing your child's health care. Whatever questions or concerns you have about your child's health, we will listen and help! Parents love that about our team.
Another thing parents love about us is that we involve kids in their own care from an early age and talk directly to them as well as to their parents.
When your child is ready to transition from pediatric to adult care, we will help make that process a smooth one. Your child's medical records will easily transfer over to a new provider's office at CMH.
Make an appointment with a CMH-OHSU Health pediatrician
To schedule an appointment with a pediatric provider in Astoria or Seaside, please call 503.325.7337. You can also reach the Seaside Clinic directly at 503.738.3002.
People often ask if they can have someone else bring their child to an appointment. Please keep the following in mind:
- If your child is scheduled to have a well-child checkup, we must have a parent or guardian present.
- If your child is sick and needs an urgent appointment, you can provide a signed notice or call our office to give verbal permission.