Columbia Memorial Hospital is dedicated to providing safe, effective and compassionate pharmacy services at our full-service pharmacies in Astoria and Seaside.
CMH pharmacies are person-centered and community-oriented. We focus on more than just filling prescriptions. Our pharmacists take time to answer your questions and help you manage multiple prescriptions. If any of your prescriptions need to change, we'll contact your primary care provider for you.
Person-centered pharmacy care starts at your bedside. If you are a patient at CMH, we will deliver your prescriptions to your room before you are discharged and answer your questions about your medicines.
Our pharmacies accept most insurance and offer competitive prices on prescription and over-the-counter medications. In fact, over-the-counter medications at CMH are often cheaper than you'll find in the national chains.
Outpatient pharmacy services
CMH pharmacists strive to refill prescriptions in under 15 minutes. We also offer a wide range of pharmacy services to make your experience safer and more convenient.
- Birth control. CMH can provide pharmacist-prescribed birth control. We recommend calling to schedule an appointment with our team in advance.
- Disease management. Our pharmacists can work with you to help control diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Free prescription delivery. We offer free weekday pharmacy delivery services to Knappa, Astoria, Gearhart, Seaside, Warrenton and Cannon Beach.
- Medication therapy management. Our pharmacists are trained to help you safely manage and make changes to your medications and to take the time to help you understand how your medications affect you.
- MedSafe medication disposal. You can safely dispose of expired or unneeded medications using our free MedSafe disposal box at the CMH Outpatient Pharmacy in Astoria and CMH Seaside Community Pharmacy.
- We can prescribe Narcan (naloxone), an emergency treatment for opioid overdoses that can save lives. If you or someone close to you uses opioids, ask a CMH pharmacist about how and when to use Narcan.
- Prescriptions in your language. We can provide prescriptions in 13 languages and offer assistance for patients who are visually impaired.
- Refill scheduling. We know you're busy. We'll work with you to schedule your refills so that you only need to make one trip per month to the pharmacy.
- Vaccinations. CMH offers almost all adult immunizations on-site, including flu, pneumonia and shingles vaccines. No appointment is necessary, but it is helpful to call ahead to ensure availability.