You and your family deserve an exceptional primary care team to help you maintain your best possible health. That's just what you'll find at Columbia Memorial Hospital.
We have three convenient CMH-OHSU Health Primary Care locations to serve you: CMH-OHSU Health Astoria Primary Care, CMH-OHSU Health Seaside Primary Care and CMH-OHSU Health Warrenton Primary Care. If you're looking for a new primary care provider, one is never far away. We're your hometown providers, and we are highly committed to our community's health.
Primary care that puts you first
Our primary care team embraces the philosophy of person-centered care, an approach taken by all CMH-OHSU Health clinics. That means we value and respect you. It also means that we'll make sure you are involved in all decisions about your care. Finally, it means that we'll meet you where you are in your health care journey, without judgment.
Here are some of the ways we put you first:
- Same-day appointments.
- Expanded hours. All of our clinics open at 7 a.m. Our Astoria and Warrenton clinics also stay open past 5 p.m.
- After-hours phone support for urgent needs.
- Longer visits with new patients. On your first visit, we'll spend up to 40 minutes getting to know you and learning about your health.
Our commitment to person-centered care is recognized by the Oregon Health Authority through our patient-centered primary care home designation. We're also a Planetree Gold-Certified Hospital.
Our primary care doctors and services
The CMH-OHSU Health Primary Care team includes a variety of experts who can help meet your health care needs, including:
- Board-certified family medicine doctors who provide care for people of all ages and life stages.
- Board-certified internal medicine doctors — sometimes called "doctors for adults."
- Board-certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Care managers (social workers) who can connect you with community resources or provide referrals or ongoing education about behavior changes.
We offer a full range of primary care services for all stages of life. Whether you need a routine checkup or screening, care for a minor injury or illness, help managing a chronic disease, or help with an emotional or substance abuse issue, our team is here for you.
Our team can also refer you to other experts at CMH or in the community, which means you have access to all the care you need, close to home.
Make an appointment at a CMH-OHSU Health Primary Care Clinic
To schedule an appointment, please call one of our Primary Care Clinics, Monday through Friday.
If you're already a patient at one of our clinics, you can request an appointment using our online patient portal, myCMH.
You can also call our clinics to schedule a video appointment. Virtual care, or telehealth, is now an option for many primary care visits.